- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university required.
- Minimum of 5 years marketing experience with a strong emphasis on digital marketing.
- Capital equipment and/or software marketing experience desired.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers and employees.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally as required (20% travel).
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Publisher, Visio and Excel.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere & Final Cut) or similar editing software required.
- Sitecore or similar content management software experience desired
- Experience strategically using online digital tools (YouTube/Vimeo, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn, etc.) as a part of a digital strategy.
What we offer:
- Opportunity for growth in a booming industry (material handling automation)
- Transparent leadership team – business goals and objectives regularly communicated through monthly meetings
- Casual work environment
- Company culture of continuous improvement
- Competitive salary and benefits – medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and disability
- Benefits begin your first day of employment
- Generous education reimbursement benefits
- Robust retirement benefits with company match
- Vacation, sick, and holiday paid time-off
Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. without company sponsorship, now or in the future, for employment-based work authorization. F-1 visa holders with Optional Practical Training (OPT) who will require H-1B status, TNs or current H-1B visa holders will not be considered. H1-B and green card sponsorship is not available for this position.
Follow us: Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube | Blog
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of JBT Corporation to provide equal opportunity for qualified persons and not to discriminate against any applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law at the JBT Corporation location to which this application is submitted. In addition, as a Federal Government contractor, JBT Corporation is an affirmative action employer. If you require accommodation during the application process, please contact the local Human Resources department. EOE-Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
If you have a disability or impairment that prevents you from completing the online application, please seek the assistance of your local employment services agency. JBT maintains active relationships with local employment services agencies, and they have pledged their support in assisting any applicant needing help in applying. To find information on agencies throughout the United States, please go to www.careeronestop.org
You may also call Megan Centers at 844-286-4524 if your disability or impairment prevents you from applying online. NOTE: Do not use this number unless you need assistance because of a disability or impairment. The personnel attending this phone line will not be able to give you a status update regarding your application and will not be the individuals making a decision regarding your employment.