Wire Winder – Industrial Equipment
Responsible for the wire winding of complex machinery assemblies as well as other assignments in the factory as needed to support the achievement of the business goals and objectives.
Looking for someone with great work ethic, high energy, positive attitude and very detail oriented (due to quality requirements).
Avure Technologies manufactures High Pressure Processing (HPP) equipment that helps producers increase food safety and extend shelf life, while providing consumers with nutritious, natural food. One of the fastest and most reliable systems, Avure equipment is used to treat the majority of all HPP-protected food around the world. Food manufacturers of all sizes, including the world’s largest poultry producer, rely on Avure's HPP technology to serve up healthy, delicious and safe products, doubling and tripling shelf life without chemicals, additives or heat. In fact, you’ll find foods processed by Avure HPP systems in every corner of the world. It's an exciting time at Avure. We may be the global leader in HPP, but we believe our greatest accomplishments and innovations lie ahead. That's why we're always searching for passionate, analytical, entrepreneurial and top-notch talent to help us achieve our goal of advancing the field of HPP even further.
In this role you need to perform:
• Operation of wire winding machine process.
• Consistent use of basic metrology equipment (calipers, micrometers, etc.) to take precise measurements.
• Adhering to quality control directives.
• Operation overhead cranes, forklifts and scissor lifts.
• Work with engineering/manufacturing teams to resolve issues and optimize processes.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
• Associates degree in electro-mechanical, Trade school diploma in industrial maintenance or similar applicable field experience.
• 5+ years’ experience assembling electro-mechanical equipment / machinery.
• Experience on industrial and/or machine tool equipment with strong attention to quality at tight tolerances.
• Blueprint reading, machine shop skills.
• Computer Skills: Basic computer skills – data entry.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of JBT Corporation to provide equal opportunity for qualified persons and not to discriminate against any applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law at the JBT Corporation location to which this application is submitted. In addition, as a Federal Government contractor, JBT Corporation is an affirmative action employer. If you require accommodation during the application process, please contact the local Human Resources department. EOE-Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
If you have a disability or impairment that prevents you from completing the online application, please seek the assistance of your local employment services agency. JBT maintains active relationships with local employment services agencies, and they have pledged their support in assisting any applicant needing help in applying. To find information on agencies throughout the United States, please go to www.careeronestop.org
You may also call Megan Meagrow at 844-286-4524 if your disability or impairment prevents you from applying online. NOTE: Do not use this number unless you need assistance because of a disability or impairment. The personnel attending this phone line will not be able to give you a status update regarding your application and will not be the individuals making a decision regarding your employment.