Provide the highest level of service and maintain the highest degree of customer satisfaction while conducting the installation, maintenance/repair, operational assistance, and training on installed JBT equipment.
Remote - Modesto, CA
Madera Service Department
· Environment can be very noisy, wet, hot, and humid while working around operational equipment that must run 24/7 for 100+ days straight. Hazardous chemical to include caustic soda and other situations do and can exist in the work area.
· Technician can be required to be standing/walking most of the time. Lifting, stooping, bending, pushing, pulling and climbing are a common occurrence.
· Technician is required to work around heavy machinery and production traffic.
· Perform service on equipment manufactured, sold and/or leased by JBT.
· Final inspection, installation and commissioning of new and/or rebuilt JBT equipment.
· Answer inquiries concerning equipment and forward to the appropriate departments in JBT.
· Generate timely/accurate service call reports and report problem areas or needed improvement on all JBT equipment.
· Instruct and train customer operators and mechanics on safe operation and maintenance of equipment.
· Self-starter requiring a minimum amount of supervision and the ability to maintain a professional appearance and conduct both on and off the job.
· Valid drivers license must be maintained at all times
· Maintain good physical fitness: Required in confined spaces associated with entry and work on all JBT equipment. Occasional lifting of heavy objects up to 50 lbs. Squatting, prolonged standing, and working at heights up to 100’. Environments with temperatures of 20 –100+ degrees f.
· Adhere to JBT’s operating policies and Code of Ethics. This includes compliance of JBT’s confined space entry and rescue procedures.
· May perform other duties as assigned.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of JBT Corporation to provide equal opportunity for qualified persons and not to discriminate against any applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law at the JBT Corporation location to which this application is submitted. In addition, as a Federal Government contractor, JBT Corporation is an affirmative action employer. If you require accommodation during the application process, please contact the local Human Resources department. EOE-Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
If you have a disability or impairment that prevents you from completing the online application, please seek the assistance of your local employment services agency. JBT maintains active relationships with local employment services agencies, and they have pledged their support in assisting any applicant needing help in applying. To find information on agencies throughout the United States, please go to www.careeronestop.org
You may also call Megan Meagrow at 844-286-4524 if your disability or impairment prevents you from applying online. NOTE: Do not use this number unless you need assistance because of a disability or impairment. The personnel attending this phone line will not be able to give you a status update regarding your application and will not be the individuals making a decision regarding your employment.