Manage, promote and execute sales for JBT equipment systems
Plan, direct, and monitor the activities of a sales team within a specified region to achieve established sales targets.
Manage the day-to-day activities of a regional sales force in order to implement the organization’s overall sales strategy for an assigned region.
Monitor the performance of the sales teams or branches within the region and re-allocate resources to improve overall results.
Contribute to the development of sales, marketing, customer retention, advertising, pricing, and distribution strategies for the region.
Oversee sales support activities such as sales administration, customer service, distribution, invoicing, and credit and collections to ensure that customer orders are processed, dispatched, invoiced, and paid accurately and on time.
Coach sales representatives on the technical aspects of the organization’s products and services; on marketing campaigns and sales promotions; and on sales techniques, procedures, and standards that will help them achieve their sales targets
· Meet or exceed 100% of strategic objectives for accounts
· Generate quotes and proposals on-time and deliver/present to customer by required due date
· Maintain a good understanding of market barriers to maximize sales opportunities.
· Attend industry trade shows and bring creative ideas to generate opportunities
· Routinely communicate with Aftermarket Manager and field service technicians to support customer care needs
· Develop product literature and work with the marketing department to promote products and services
· Ability to use CRM software to manage team sales, tasks, pipeline and closing
· Assess the strengths and weaknesses of the sales team and manage the sales program accordingly
· Meet with customers to discuss their evolving needs and to assess the quality of our company’s relationship with them
· Responsible for motivating and advising sales representatives to improve their performance, as well as hiring and training new representatives
· Achieve goals and objectives through effective planning, setting sales goals, analyzing data on past performance and projecting future performance
· Ability to manage time and prioritize work
Strong negotiation and decision making ability
Education / Studies
Which degree is required?
Minimum bachelor’s degree in business or with at technical focus
Which professional experience is desirable (in years and in which divisions / positions)?
Minimum 5 years’ success in managing a diverse group of people across multiple locations. Minimum 5 years’ experience in managing complex order-to-delivery processes and an extensive product portfolio.
4+ years in a leadership role.
Additional Preferred Education/Skills
Is there special knowledge / skills which are necessary for this position? E.g. law classes
Must have excellent customer contact skills, including the ability to resolve difficult disputes without losing customer relationships or spending company resources unnecessarily.